18 people, living together, supporting one another. Not only are we a community, we are committed to creating community. St. Elizabeth's staff members are committed to keeping open conversation, sharing up-to-date information, and building caring relationships among families, caseworkers, physicians, counselors, and residents.
We provide support, safety, and security to our residents within a warm, caring, family-style atmosphere. St. Elizabeth's Board and Lodging maintains a high level of cleanliness and serves nutritious, home-cooked meals to boarders.
Each of our boarders needs a different combination of services. Services we can provide include:
· Community Support Networking
· Caseworker and Family Contacts
· Appointments and Meetings
· Social and Recreational Opportunities
· Transportation Arrangements
· Conflict Resolution and Social Adjustment
· Personal Resource Management
· Medication Administration, Monitoring, and Storage
· Personal Grooming, Hygiene, and Appearance
· On-site Laundry Facilities
Referrals from social service agencies are not required. Please call for admission information.