News & Events
Serving the Diocese of St. Cloud, MN
Family & Children
Mental Health Services
Senior Health & Wellness
Caritas Mental Health Clinic
Position Opening : Child and Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Day Treatment Master’s Level Intern
Child and Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Day Treatment Master’s Level Intern
Catholic Charities Day Treatment Program
Residential & Day Programs
Day Treatment, 1712 7th Ave S, St. Cloud, MN 56301
The Day treatment program has components for children in grades 1-12: Academic Services and Therapeutic Services. Academic Services are provided in cooperation with St. Cloud District 742 Community Schools and are individually designed academic programs to meet the differing needs of students. The clinical services include individual, family counseling and group mental health and group skills. The Day Treatment intern assists in carrying out the clinical treatment program outlined by the mental health professional in a safe, nurturing, and structured environment.
1) Manage case load of at least two individual clients.
2. Observe and do co therapy in the daily mental health groups with professional provider.
3) Sit in on scheduled family sessions with professional provider.
4) Participate in staff meetings, including giving feedback on student progress
5) Maintain professional relationships with community resources by appropriate communication with families, school representatives, mental health professionals, and law enforcement;
6) Provide appropriate role-modeling and expectations as it relates to the daily management of the students;
7) Provide required written daily documentation regarding students as required by Day Treatment compliance regulations
A minimum of at least 20 hours per week both for the benefit of the agency and the student intern. 600-700 total hours
Post-secondary education in social work or psychology.
Previous experience working with youth is preferred
Fall/Spring or Summer session.
Stipended & Reimbursement:
Position open until filled
Application Forms and Required Info:
Candidates must complete an Intern Application
(Catholic Charities employees from other Departments must complete a Catholic Charities Internal Application Form)
Person to Contact:
911 18th St N
PO Box 2390
St. Cloud, MN 56303-2390
Pack the Porches raises more than 7,000 lbs, $13,000 +
Children’s Home to transition to expanded day treatment services
Weyrens, Schulzetenberg join board
$10,000 bottle of bourbon on auction
Charity Challenge doubles donations
Sign up for E-News!
Together we can make a different tomorrow