Supporting adults with mental illness in an alternative residential setting
Residential services for adults with mental illness provide community-based assistance to adults with severe and persistent mental illness. St. Elizabeth's Board and Lodging, located in St. Cloud, Minnesota, offers private, individual rooms, 'round-the-clock coverage, and supportive services for up to 18 adults.
Residents are treated with respect and dignity
We provide support, safety, and security to our residents within a warm, caring, family-style atmosphere. St. Elizabeth's Board and Lodging maintains a high level of cleanliness and serves nutritious, home-cooked meals to boarders.
Compassionate, experienced staff assists residents with additional supportive services
- Community Support Networking
- Caseworker and Family Contacts
- Appointments and Meetings
- Social and Recreational Opportunities
- Transportation Arrangements
- Conflict Resolution and Social Adjustment
- Personal Resource Management
- Medication Use, Monitoring, and Storage
- Personal Grooming, Hygiene, and Appearance
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Safety Issues
- Licensed Social Worker available.
Contact, communication, and care are important
St. Elizabeth's staff members are committed to keeping and open conversation, sharing up-to-date information, and building caring relationships among families, caseworkers, physicians, counselors, and residents.